What Personal Information About Customers Does ShopBestlove Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your buying experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information the customer enters on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that customers provide for such purposes as responding to requests, customizing shopping, improving our stores, and updating our customers with our products line.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever the customer interacts with us. The use of "cookies," are used to obtain certain types of information via a web browser accesses ShopBestlove or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of ShopBestlove.
* Mobile: When you download or use apps created by our subsidiaries, we may receive information including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow turning off location services.
* E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from ShopBestlove if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail ads or product updates please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences via our email off list.
* Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
* Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as purchasing, Recommended for You, personalized advertisements and storage of and changes of items stored in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does ShopBestlove Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling Information to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries ShopBestlove, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
* Third-Party Service Providers: We use other companies and Instutions to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include United States Post Office, Paypal.com Googles.com, UPS, FedEx.
* Protection of ShopBestlove and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ShopBestlove, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
* With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information may go to third parties, and the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* When applicable we reveal only the last four digits of credit card numbers when confirming an order.
Which Information Can I Access?
ShopBestlove gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with ShopBestlove for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As stated above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such ShopBestlove features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews, and other Features.
Are Children Allowed to Use ShopBestlove?
ShopBestlove does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use ShopBestlove only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit ShopBestlove, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at ShopBestlove, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, information provided when a product search is performed; place an order through ShopBestlove or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; specify a Special Occasion Reminder; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us;.